Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quart...a waiter?


I decided against what I thought was my better judgment to take up a second job here in the city. Starting tonight, I will be waiting tables two nights a week at this amazing little restaurant called Quartino. It’s a vegetarian wine bar (all the wines are organic/biodynamic) on the Northwest corner of Bleeker and Hudson next to Vons.

It’s a great little restaurant, one of my favorites in the entire city so I’m stoked to work there. The best part is my shift doesn’t start until 7:00PM, which is great because I finish my regular job as a publicist at 6:00PM.

I was really hesitant about taking a second job, but I do need the money. My first thought was yes, and then no, and then yes, and then no, and then the job presented itself a third time and I took it as a sing. Plus I love working in restaurants and I dearly miss it.

If you’re ever in New York, come in and have a glass of wine, if you’re a resident, I better be seeing you soon.

No comments: